Creamy garlic chicken w/ sundried tomatoes & spinach - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Creamy garlic chicken w/ sundried tomatoes & spinach! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes! This video is a recipe video about Creamy Garlic Sundried Tomato and Spinach Chicken. Creamy sun-dried tomato chicken is a quick, easy one pan recipe with a delicious sauce that will have you licking your fingers! I mean what's not to love about chicken thighs and sun-dried tomatoes in the most delicious, creamy, garlicky sauce? Creamy sun-dried tomato chicken is the perfect easy, summer dinner. Not all sun-dried tomato chicken recipes are low carb or paleo, so this is a special treat.
The sauce is a decadent combination of coconut cream, chicken broth, sun-dried tomatoes, and garlic that you'll pour over golden seared. This recipe is inspired by my creamy chicken skillet dinners, like pan-seared chicken with a creamy caper sauce, tomato chicken with basil garlic sauce, and lemon chicken piccata. Here is a simply delicious blend of chicken and sun dried tomatoes in a garlic-infused cream of chicken soup sauce enriched with Romano cheese.
You can cook Creamy garlic chicken w/ sundried tomatoes & spinach with 13 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy garlic chicken w/ sundried tomatoes & spinach:
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning.
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flake.
- 1 pint heavy cream.
- 1/2 cup chicken broth.
- 1 tablespoon flour.
- 1 (8.5 oz) jar sundried tomatoes, drained, oil reserved.
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese.
- 2 cups spinach.
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped.
All Reviews for Chicken, Garlic, and Sundried Tomato Pasta. Chicken with an utterly addictive Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce! Here's what you need for the creamy sun dried tomato sauce. I've used chicken thighs here, but it's just as great made with chicken breast.
Step by step how to cook Creamy garlic chicken w/ sundried tomatoes & spinach:
- Drained tomatoes and add herb oil from jar to a large skillet on medium high heat.
- Sliced chicken into strips and season with salt and pepper..
- Saute chicken in herb oil until cooked through, removed chicken to the side.
- Add garlic, Italian seasoning and red pepper flake stir until garlic is cooked but not browned.
- Stir flour into chicken stock and add to skillet with heavy cream, parmesan cheese and stir until it begins to thicken. Do not boil..
- Reduce heat and Stir in tomatoes spinach and basil until spinach begins to wilt.
- Add chicken back to skillet and simmer until chicken is warmed through.
- Served over angel hair pasta. Garnish with parmesan and basil..
Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan, thyme, oregano and basil. The sun-dried tomatoes really added to it. I cannot state enough how good this is! We gotta talk about this creamy sun-dried tomato sauce chicken. I didn't really know where I was going with this or what was going to unfold Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.