Egg Misua Noodles Soup - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Egg Misua Noodles Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Egg Misua Noodles Soup with 13 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Egg Misua Noodles Soup:
- 150 gr misua noodles.
- 150 gr boneless chicken meat, diced, boiled, set aside the chicken broth, strained the broth.
- 2 eggs, beaten.
- 100 gr baby bok choy, halved, washed.
- 1 carrot, julienned.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil.
- 1/2 Tbsp salt or to taste.
- 1/4 tsp white pepper powder or to taste.
- 1/2 tsp mushroom bouillon.
- 1 lt chicken broth.
- 2 stalks green onions, diagonally cut.
- 1 tsp sesame oil.
Step by step how to cook Egg Misua Noodles Soup:
- Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add chicken meat and chicken stock. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Cook until boiling..
- Add carrot dan baby bok choy. Keep cooking until the vegetables are half cooked..
- Add misua noodles. Continue cooking until misua is soft (more or less 2-3 minutes)..
- Lower the heat. Stir the broth, in a slow stream pour in eggs. Check the taste..
- Add sesame oil and green onions right before it’s removed from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.