Filet with Giant Prawn, Pan Sauce and Béarnaise Compound Butter - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Filet with Giant Prawn, Pan Sauce and Béarnaise Compound Butter! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! Grilled Filet Mignon with Bernaise Sauce. kcline/Getty Images. Place reduction into a blender or food processor and add egg yolks. While blending, slowly pour in the melted butter. Move mixture to saucepan or warming dish and season with salt and pepper. Filet Mignon With Port Wine Reduction Sauce!
Learn how to make Filet Mignon with Bearnaise Sauce & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Coat a grill pan with cooking spray; set over medium-high heat. Heat pan until it's almost smoking and sizzles Remove egg yolk from heat; slowly whisk in melted butter until well-combined.
You can cook Filet with Giant Prawn, Pan Sauce and Béarnaise Compound Butter with 6 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Filet with Giant Prawn, Pan Sauce and Béarnaise Compound Butter:
- 2 (6 oz) filet.
- 4 giant (colossal) prawns (cleaned).
- Béarnaise sauce (see my recipe).
- 2 sticks butter.
- Large minced garlic.
- Old bay.
A pan sauce feels like something you read on a menu, doesn't it? A bit of fancy chef magic that should only be attempted by trained professionals. Mushroom Pan Sauce: In addition to (or instead of) shallots, add a cup of thinly sliced mushrooms. Compound herb butter: Combine one stick of softened butter with a tablespoon of minced herbs, a minced shallot When the foam from the butter subsides, add the steak to the hot pan.
Step by step how to cook Filet with Giant Prawn, Pan Sauce and Béarnaise Compound Butter:
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- For the Béarnaise sauce. I used my leftover Béarnaise sauce that I had in the fridge so it was more firm like a compound butter. I take it out a couple hours ahead of time to reduce the chill but will still have a good firmness to it..
- Is a small pot add the butter, garlic, 2 tap old bay and heat through until it comes together.
- Add a couple tbsp butter to your oven safe pan and heat until bubbly. Add the shrimp in the shells and sear for about a minute a side then add to you poaching liquid and cover on low.
- Season your filets with salt and pepper and in the same pan you seared the shrimp add another tbsp of butter and sear the filets until golden brown on both sides. Add to the oven and cook for about 10 minutes for medium rare.
- Take the filets out of the oven and set aside to rest. At that time add another tbsp of butter and whisk with the juice in the pot to make the pan sauce. Plate the filet. Remove the shrimp shells but not the tail shell and plate around the filet. Pour in some of the pan sauce and add a dollop of cold Béarnaise sauce, sprinkle some dried tarragon and serve..
Sear until nicely browned on each side. The fail-proof method to cooking the perfect filet mignon in a cast iron skillet with herb butter. Here's what you need: filet mignon, coarse salt, freshly ground black pepper, grapeseed oil Once the oil beings to smoke, add the filet mignon to the pan. Use tongs to flip the steak over, then add the butter, rosemary, and garlic to the pan. Tender filet mignon steaks grilled and topped with lump crab and an easy blender hollandaise sauce.