Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes with 23 Ingredients and 12 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes:
- 5 (8 oz) Fillet Mignon.
- 2 tbsp butter, unsalted.
- Salt and Pepper to season.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil.
- 3 cloves Garlic.
- Mint, to garnish.
- Scalloped Potatoes.
- 10 Idaho Baby Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced.
- 15 Snap Green Beans.
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream.
- 2 tbsp White Wine.
- 1 tbsp butter, unsalted.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil.
- Salt and pepper to season.
- 1/2 lemon, juiced.
- Kicker Shrimp.
- 20 (16/20) Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- 1 tsp Salt.
- 1 tsp Pepper.
- 2 tbsp Cajun Seasoning.
- 2 tbsp Smoked Paprika.
- 2 tbsp Butter, unsalted.
Step by step how to cook Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes:
- In a sauce pan add enough water to cover the green beans and bring to a boil. Reduce heat until green beans are slightly soft and drain. Set aside..
- For the Scalloped Potatoes:.
- Pat dry and season with salt and pepper..
- In a skillet, bring to medium high heat with butter to foam. Toss in potatoes and sauté. Drizzle in olive oil and let continue to cook..
- Add in 3/4 of the heavy cream and continue to stir. As it thickens reduce heat to medium and add in white wine. Stir again and bring to a low heat..
- For the Shrimp and steak:.
- Pat down shrimp and steaks with paper towels. Combine shrimp seasoning and mix well in bowl. Add salt and pepper to the steaks..
- Bring two skillets to medium high heat. Add butter to one and olive oil to the other when hot evenly..
- With the one with butter, toss in shrimp and let cook about three minute and flip. Meanwhile, place the filets in the other with garlic and let sear for the same amount of time and flip. Toss in butter to baste the filets..
- Continue to let shrimp cook until nice and pink colored with seasonings, add to the scalloped potatoes and toss in green beans. Add the remaining heavy cream and stir in..
- Once the filets are seared to your liking after flipped (2min for rare, 3min mid rare, 4min medium, etc) remove from skillet and let rest equal amount of time..
- On a plate scoop out shrimp and potatoes and place on plate. Add green beans. (Roughly 5 shrimp and green beans each plate). Squeeze he on juice over shrimp and potatoes. Slice fillet in half and place on plate. Top with mint to garnish..