Flowered fondant cake - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Flowered fondant cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes! This tutorial will show you an easy way how to create a pretty flower out of fondant. Using only simple (easily available) tools you can create stunning. So you want to fondant a cake, but you've heard it's too difficult? It may seem challenging, but it's not as hard as you might think. With a little practice and know-how, you'll be able to easily fondant a cake.
Flower Petal Cream Icing Piping Nozzles Fondant Cake Decorating Tips Baking Tools For Cupcakes Dessert Decorators. Fondant-covered cakes have a smooth, professional look that's easy to achieve. This tutorial will teach you how to cover a cake with fondant.
You can cook Flowered fondant cake with 8 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Flowered fondant cake:
- 1 kg icing sugar.
- 2 tblspn jelatin.
- 2 tblspn CMC.
- 2 tblspn glucose.
- 1 tblspn glycerine.
- Food color.
Fondant-covered cakes have a smooth, professional. Flower & Fondant created my wedding cake and did it perfectly. Rachel is extremely talented and crea.tive and her cakes will not disappoint. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a perfect.
Step by step how to cook Flowered fondant cake:
- Seive icing sugar and add cmc..
- Add gelatin to warm water and stir till it completely melts. Add glucose and glycerin and melt too..
- Pour mixture into the icing sugar and mix thoroughly to form a dough.Cream your cake with margarine, knead icing sugar and cover the cake..
- Add different colors to different portions of icing sugar knead and cut with different cutters..
- Place sequentially on the cake to get desired pattern..
See more ideas about Fondant flowers, Fondant cakes, Cake decorating tips. Fondant cake designs can be smooth and simple or elaborate and elegant. Cake in Marshmallow Fondant, the first ever fondant cake I made (and hopefully not the last). Using a round object, in my. The Fondant Flowerprint Cake recipe out of our category muffin!