Fondant Birthday Cake - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Fondant Birthday Cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Fondant Birthday Cake with 11 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fondant Birthday Cake:
- 3 1/2 cup flour.
- 1 1/2 sugar.
- 1 butter.
- 3 tea spoon baking powder.
- 7 eggs.
- Icing sugar.
Step by step how to cook Fondant Birthday Cake:
- Mix butter and sugar until smooth. Add egg and mix thoroughly.
- In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, and powdered flavour.
- Add the flour mixture into the butter mixture and mix until well combined.
- Rob butter in a pan and dust with flour. Pour your cake mixture into the pan and bake for 30-40mins.
- For the fondant mixture, In a small bowl add 2spoons of gelatin, mix with boiled water add glucose gently and stir. Note: it will be sticky..
- In another bowl, a big one. Pour 3 icing sugar and add 3 tea spoon of CMC. Add the glucose mixture and make a dough. Add colour of your choice.
- Decorate the cake.