Ginger Chicken Stir Fry - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Ginger Chicken Stir Fry! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Ginger Chicken Stir Fry with 13 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Ginger Chicken Stir Fry:
- 1 1/2-2 lbs chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces.
- 2 1/2 tbsp cornstarch.
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil.
- 1 1/2-2 cups sliced carrots.
- 1 sliced peppers(any color.).
- 2 cups broccoli florets.
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced.
- 1/3 cup honey.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce/liquid aminos.
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar.
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice.
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, grated.
- 2 tbsp cold water.
Step by step how to cook Ginger Chicken Stir Fry:
- In a medium sized bowl or gallon sized ziplock bag, add the chicken and 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch. Mix together until the chicken is evenly coated..
- In a pan over medium heat, add 2 tbsp of of the coconut oil. Put the chicken into the pan and until cooked through and golden brown. Remove and put to the side..
- Using the same pan, add the peppers and carrots. Cook until they are fork tender, about 5 to 10 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook another 5 to 10 minutes. Remove and place to the side..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, lemon juice, and fresh ginger. In another bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp of cold water and 1 tbsp of cornstarch. Combine with the honey mixture. Pour into the pan and cook until somewhat thickened. About 1 1/2 minutes..
- Finally, add the chicken and vegetables to the pan to cook together for about 3 minutes..