Honey garlic shrimp & tofu with rice - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Honey garlic shrimp & tofu with rice! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! This honey garlic shrimp is one of the most popular recipes on this website because it's not only lip-smacking delicious, it's a very quick and easy dinner recipe. I love a good stir fry, and trying new ways to make Chinese restaurant-worthy meals in my own kitchen. A few favorites are lightened up General Tso Chicken, and Chicken and. It's super easy to make, a handful of ingredients, no marinating required and no fail results. This Honey Garlic Shrimp has succulent jumbo shrimp coated in an irresistible sticky sauce.
How to make Honey Garlic Shrimp. This is a quick and simple way of cooking the most delicious easy dinner recipe you've ever tasted which will be ready for. Plus, other than the shrimp all of your ingredients are probably in your pantry RIGHT NOW.
You can cook Honey garlic shrimp & tofu with rice with 11 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Honey garlic shrimp & tofu with rice:
- 1 lb medium raw shrimp.
- 1/3 cup honey.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce.
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic.
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder.
- 1 cup minute rice.
- 2 tablespoons green onion.
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms.
- 1/2 lb firm tofu.
- 2 tablespoons sweet Chile sauce.
- 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce.
That's one of the best parts of shrimp recipes. Honey Garlic Shrimp - super easy and tasty skillet shrimp made with honey garlic sauce that uses This honey garlic shrimp is perfect for any meal. As simple as it sounds, this is probably one of the. Learn how to make a healthy honey garlic shrimp stir fry with less sugar and sodium, but more flavor.
Step by step how to cook Honey garlic shrimp & tofu with rice:
- Mix shrimp with honey, minced garlic, onion powder and soy sauce and marinate for a minimum of 15 minutes or up to 8 hours. I marinated mine for an hour..
- Cook rice as directed on package. Set aside. Place tofu with a paper towel beneath and on top and place something heavy like a cast iron skillet on top to press out the extra water. Cut tofu into 1/4 inch pieces..
- In lightly oiled skillet place diced mushrooms, green onion and tofu and sauté on medium heat for about 8 minutes flipping halfway through. Stir in teriyaki sauce and sweet Chile sauce and stir then stir in rice. Heat another 2/3 minutes..
- Place on plate and top with shrimp and garnish with green onion..
This Honey Garlic Shrimp is the perfect quick and easy dinner for all those busy weeknights BUT it's also delicious enough for company! This is honey garlic shrimp is one of my favorite Asian dishes to make because it's super easy to put together in and is ready in no time. Serve it on sticky white rice or with a side of noodles. Rice, shrimp, and broccoli all steam together in one pot, and are finished with a savory honey drizzle. Grilled shrimp skewers marinated in honey garlic sauce makes for a quick and easy outdoor meal.