Instant Pot: Creamy Green Chicken Chilli - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Instant Pot: Creamy Green Chicken Chilli! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Instant Pot: Creamy Green Chicken Chilli with 15 Ingredients and 13 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Instant Pot: Creamy Green Chicken Chilli:
- 4 boneless chicken breasts.
- 3 poblano peppers.
- 3 jalapeños.
- 5 cloves fresh garlic.
- 6 tomatillos.
- 1 small white onion.
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves.
- 1 small can chopped green chiles.
- 1 can gold & white corn.
- 42 oz chicken broth.
- 8 oz cream cheese.
- 8 oz Ortega green taco sauce.
- McCormick's Premium Taco Seasoning.
- 1 tbsp fish sauce.
- 2 tsp. salt.
Step by step how to cook Instant Pot: Creamy Green Chicken Chilli:
- Coat chicken breasts in taco seasoning..
- Dice tomatillos (husks removed), jalapeños (seeds included), poblanos (seeds discarded), and onion..
- Add green sauce to instant pot. Lay chicken in even layer on top..
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp McCormick's taco seasoning..
- Mince 5 cloves garlic over chicken..
- Add tomatillos, onion, and peppers to pot..
- Add 10 oz. chicken broth and 2 tsp. salt to pot..
- Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes and release pressure manually..
- Remove chicken and set aside..
- Add fish sauce, cilantro and softened cream cheese to pot. Blend with hand mixer until smooth..
- Add corn and chicken broth to pot, stir, and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes and release pressure manually..
- Shred chicken and add to pot..
- Stir and serve (garnish of cilantro, jalapeño, and/or sour cream if preferred)!.