Jalapeño Cheesy Bacon Gift Snack - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Jalapeño Cheesy Bacon Gift Snack! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Jalapeño Cheesy Bacon Gift Snack with 6 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Jalapeño Cheesy Bacon Gift Snack:
- FILLINGS OPTION 01.
- 2 cup dice mix pepper or jalapeños.
- 3 small dice pearl onion.
- 3 slice mozarella, chedder and parmesan cheese or any cheese.
- 12 slice smoke bacon.
- 12 stick bamboo skewer.
Step by step how to cook Jalapeño Cheesy Bacon Gift Snack:
- FILLINGS OPTIONAL.
- dice jalapeños or mix pepper with cheese and onion.
- BACON ROLL UP.
- put 1 spoon of filling onto bacon and roll up then fasten with pre soak bamboo skewer.
- BAKE IT.
- bake it at 200 c for 20 minute then turn over and bake it for another 10 minutes or longer depending get on the thickness of the bacon.
- SERVING OPTION.
- ROLL UP MIX JALEPENO AND ONION WITH CHEESE BACON ON SKEWER AS IT IS.
- WRAP UP.
- 1 piece of gift wrap paper with 1 piece of parchment paper fold it and put roll up bacon in it.