Just 3 Ingredients! Easy Fondant au Chocolat - . Today I am sharing this Just 3 Ingredients! Easy Fondant au Chocolat! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Just 3 Ingredients! Easy Fondant au Chocolat with 3 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Just 3 Ingredients! Easy Fondant au Chocolat:
- 50 grams depending on how rich you'd like it Chocolate.
- 4 tbsp Milk.
- 5 tbsp Pancake mix.
Step by step how to cook Just 3 Ingredients! Easy Fondant au Chocolat:
- This time, I used confectionery chocolate, but you can use 5 pieces of cubed chocolate like Alphabet Chocolate in Japan or chocolate chips (net about 25 g)..
- Put the chocolate and 1 tablespoon of milk in a heatproof dish and heat at 600 W for 40 seconds..
- Once the chocolate has melted, mix until it becomes smooth..
- Once mixed, add the remaining milk and pancake mix. Mix some more..
- Transfer to dishes and place in a 1200 W toaster oven, directly on the rack without a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes (no need to preheat)..
- If you are using a baking sheet, bake at 900 W for about 10 minutes. This way turns out prettier..
- Note: If baking in an oven, bake at 180℃ for 10 minutes. The batter is done quickly, so preheat the oven while you melt the chocolate..
- Baking it in an oven definitely gives the prettiest results!.
- I added a marshmallow on top. This is also delicious..
- By the way, you can mix up the batter in a mug, then heat in the microwave at 600 W for 1:40-1:50 minutes..
- Microwaved steamed cake! It's a great breakfast..