Keto: Fathead Pizza dough 🍕 - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Keto: Fathead Pizza dough 🍕! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! An EASY low carb keto Fathead pizza crust recipe with coconut flour OR almond flour. Fathead pizza is the ultimate keto pizza - crispy Have you ever tried low carb keto Fathead pizza crust? You guys, it's unbelievably similar to "real" pizza dough made with wheat! LEARN HOW TO MAKE FATHEAD DOUGH & THE BEST KETO PIZZA One of the most basic keto recipes you should learn how to make is Fathead Dough. This keto Fathead pizza crust recipe is super simple to make with just a few ingredients.
Plus, the texture is not only chewy like normal pizza dough, but it's also sturdy enough to pick up a piece to eat! 🍕. Fathead Pizza is a very popular low-carb recipe idea online and is a favorite among several of. You can eat keto pizza crust.
You can cook Keto: Fathead Pizza dough 🍕 with 5 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Keto: Fathead Pizza dough 🍕:
- 1.5 cups mozzarella cheese.
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese.
- 1 egg.
- 3/4 cup almond flour.
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder.
Fathead pizza dough recipe is all the rage. Fat head dough is all the rage in the keto world! Made predominantly with cheese, it really is the ultimate low carb "bread". Learn how to make the BEST and most crispy low carb pizza crust made with fathead dough.
Step by step how to cook Keto: Fathead Pizza dough 🍕:
- Add mozzarella cheese and cream to a microwave proof bowl. Place 1 min in microwave on high. Take out and stir. Add back to microwave for 30 seconds more. Add almond flour, garlic powder and egg. Mix quickly until dough forms..
- Add dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll. Remove top layer of paper and add to baking sheet. Using a fork, make holes all throughout the dough. Bake about 8 mins depending on your stove until it looks like the pic below👇🏽👇🏽.
- Afterward decorate your pizza and place back in oven until cheese melts!.
This low carb alternative to pizza is great if you are on the keto diet or simply want to cut carbs and is a carb lover's dream. An easy fathead pizza crust recipe along with special pizza meal prep instructions. Learn how to have pizza all week long while losing weight on a keto Fathead dough is made from a blend of cream cheese, shredded cheese, egg, and almond flour. By melting cream cheese and shredded cheese. Place your fathead pizza dough onto the parchment paper and spread it into a thin rectangular shape.