Krazy Kurland Coconut Shrimp Curry - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Krazy Kurland Coconut Shrimp Curry! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! Super easy, one pot and tons of flavors! This tasty shrimp curry is blanketed in the most luscious coconut red curry sauce and full of so much flavor! It's quick, easy, and crazy delicious! Coconut shrimp curry is one of those quick and easy weeknight dishes. Choose Coconut Milk Wisely for this Shrimp Curry.
I made a momentous discovery while working on this recipe. The first batch we made ended up too thick, so we thought, why not use light coconut milk instead? Jumbo shrimp in a lightly spiced coconut curry sauce.
You can cook Krazy Kurland Coconut Shrimp Curry with 15 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Krazy Kurland Coconut Shrimp Curry:
- 1 large onion, minced.
- 2-3 tbsp oil.
- 2 large pinches kosher salt.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 inch ginger, minced.
- 1 tsp cumin.
- 1 TBSP turmeric.
- 1 tsp hot paprika.
- 1 tsp chili.
- 1/2 tsp coriander.
- 1 tbsp oil to blossom dry ingredients.
- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes.
- 1 (14 oz) can coconut milk.
- 2 lbs shrimp.
- 2 tbsp cilantro, minced.
Serve over hot cooked brown rice. On a Side Note: I always loved curry-coconut shrimp in restaurant eventhough nutrition-wise it's right up there with alredo sauce. So I could never bring myself to make this at home considering how terribly. QUICK INDIAN PRAWN CURRY RECIPE WITH COCONUT MILK
Step by step how to cook Krazy Kurland Coconut Shrimp Curry:
- Cook onion in ~3 TBSP oil with 2 pinches kosher salt on med-high heat. Add water to speed process..
- Once translucent, pool onions and bloom garlic, ginger and dry spices in ~1 TBSP oil. Cook through about 2-3 min.
- Add tomatoes, cook another 3 mins..
- Add coconut milk. Mix and cook semi-covered on med-high heat ~10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Reduce heat to medium. Add shrimp. Cook until all white/pink, ~3-4 minutes..
- Add cilantro. Mix and cook an additional 1-2 minutes..
- Done! Serve over rice..
Quick and easy recipe that the whole family loved! I substituted chicken for the shrimp for my children and it worked perfectly. This easy coconut curry shrimp is perfect for busy weeknights and ready in less than half an hour! The other theme is YAY SUSTAINABLE SEAFOOD, because we're working with some Wild American Shrimp today for maximum deliciousness + eco-friendliness. Jamaican Curry Shrimp- Curry with big bold flavors like — coconut milk, thyme and bell peppers are among the ingredients that round out this curry stew profile—yet surprisingly simple to make.