Lisa's banana pudding from scratch - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Lisa's banana pudding from scratch! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! Banana Pudding HOMEMADE from Scratch Recipe. Perfect for Christmas or any Holiday ! So easy, a lot easier than you would think. This is the one grandma used to make. Never from a box, all homemade!
This recipe and method of making banana pudding was taught to me by my grandmother. To me, it's the best banana pudding in the world but I guess that's. This Easy Banana Pudding Pie recipe is made totally from scratch!
You can cook Lisa's banana pudding from scratch with 8 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Lisa's banana pudding from scratch:
- 3/4 cup sugar.
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour.
- 1 dash salt.
- 4 eggs separated at room temp.
- 2 cup milk.
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract.
- 1 box nilla wafers.
- 4 bananas.
Perfect for picnics, potlucks, and all your gatherings all summer long! Pudding pies are a staple in our house year-round but I especially love them during the summer. So cool, smooth and refreshing, these pies never seem to. Then the pudding is simply layered with vanilla wafers and sliced bananas.
Step by step how to cook Lisa's banana pudding from scratch:
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar, flour and salt..
- Stir in egg yolks and milk. Blend well..
- Cook uncovered on medium heat until bringing to boil..
- Stirring constantly until thickets. Remove from heat..
- Add vanilla extract..
- Spread mixture over layers of bills wafers and sliced bananas..
- Use remaining sugar and egg whites from merengue on top. Stirring together until it thickens..
- Bake at 425°F for about five minutes or until top is brown..
Sweet pudding flavored with rich coconut milk and filled with tender red beans. Perfect way to celebrate the Chinese New Year with your families and friends! The pudding is a light pink color with red beans evenly distributed throughout. Also, the pronunciation for the word "pudding"(糕) in Cantonese is. Homemade banana pudding recipe is made from scratch with lots of old fashioned flavor.