Lumpia Semarang - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Lumpia Semarang! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Lumpia Semarang with 20 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Lumpia Semarang:
- 10 slice egg rolls / spring roll wrappers ( you can buy it in the marketplace , or create your own).
- 2 cup young bamboo shoots, soak in water until the smells is gone, wash and chop roughly.
- 3 clove garlic, chopped.
- 1 clove onion, chopped.
- 2 piece small red chilies, sliced.
- 2 leek, sliced 2 cm.
- 3 whole egg.
- 1 egg whites.
- 2 cup shrimp, peeled and roughly chopped.
- 2 tbsp soy sauce ( if you like sweet).
- 2 tsp salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 vegetable oil fir frying.
- Garlic Sauce.
- 1 vegetable oil for frying.
- 2 clove garlic, crushed.
- 5 piece cayenne pepper.
- 2 tsp cornstarch.
- 3 tbsp brown sugar.
Step by step how to cook Lumpia Semarang:
- Saute garlic and onion until fragrant. Put red pepper and eggs (eggs that have been in the shake) and stir until the eggs destroyed..
- Add shrimp, a little soy sauce, pepper and salt to taste, then enter the bamboo shoots and stir-fry and then add leek and set aside at room temperature..
- Prepare some spring rolls wrappers, put 3 tablespoons stuffing to wrappers, roll whatever you want, tighten some spring roll skin side using egg whites..
- Let stand for a few minutes at room temperature or put in refrigerator..
- Fried lumpia in hot oil over medium heat until the brown color..
- For sauce : Saute garlic with a little vegetable oil until fragrant.- Add chili sliced and brown sugar, stirring until brown, then add cornstarch that has been dissolved a little water- Stir until slightly thickened. Then set aside..