Made in a Bread Machine! Rice Flour Financiers - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Made in a Bread Machine! Rice Flour Financiers! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Made in a Bread Machine! Rice Flour Financiers with 7 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Made in a Bread Machine! Rice Flour Financiers:
- Adjust the quantity of butter and sugar with number of egg whites.
- 45 grams Rice flour.
- 45 grams Almond flour.
- 100 grams Egg white.
- 100 grams Butter.
- 100 grams Sugar.
- 1 tsp Baking powder.
Step by step how to cook Made in a Bread Machine! Rice Flour Financiers:
- Basically, make sure you measure butter and sugar to the same weight as 3 egg whites..
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. When it stops making spitting sounds and starts to brown, remove from the heat and strain through a strainer lined with a coffee filter. This will get rid of any burned bits..
- Along the other ingredients listed, pour the melted butter into the bread machine. Set to "Cake" mode and press "Start"..
- If the machine tells you to scrape the sides, scrape the mixture down with a spatula and mix once to unstick the mixture from the bottom of the bread machine. Press "Start" again..
- Once it reaches 20 minutes before the scheduled end time, take out the loaf so it doesn't over-bake and become too hard. If you are unsure, check if it's done by inserting a skewer into the center..
- Don't eat the cake yet!! Once it's cooled, wrap in 2 layers of cling film and leave it to rest overnight at room temperature..
- This recipe doesn't require other tools or tricks but the resulting financiers will leave a lovely rich taste that melts in your mouth. Browned butter is really important for this recipe. Leave these for one day and you'll get the perfect flavour..
- To make cheap and easy homemade rice flour, refer to. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144676-unbelievably-cheap-easy-homemade-rice-flour.