Mie Sapo Tahu (Claypot Tofu with Noodles) - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Mie Sapo Tahu (Claypot Tofu with Noodles)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Mie Sapo Tahu (Claypot Tofu with Noodles) with 18 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Mie Sapo Tahu (Claypot Tofu with Noodles):
- 65 g egg noodle.
- 50 g silken tofu/egg tofu.
- 7 shrimp.
- 1 carrot.
- 1 shitake (big size).
- 1 baby bok choy.
- 1 chili (if you like it spicy).
- 2 cloves garlic.
- 1/4 onion.
- 1 cm ginger (bruised).
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce.
- 1/2 Tsp soy sauce.
- 1/2 Tsp fish sauce.
- 1/2 Tsp mushroom stock powder.
- 1/2 Tsp sesame oil.
- pinch white pepper.
- 1 Tsp corn starch (dissolve with 1 Tbsp water).
- 350 ml water.
Step by step how to cook Mie Sapo Tahu (Claypot Tofu with Noodles):
- Prepare all ingredients. Chop garlic and onion. Thinly slice carrot, tofu and shitake..
- Boil noodle for about 3 minutes until cooked. Fry tofu until it's surface become golden brown. Set aside..
- Heat wok with medium heat, then saute ginger, garlic and onion until fragrant. Add carrot and cook for 2 minutes. Put shrimp and shitake in and stir it well..
- Add water, oyster sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, mushroom stock powder, and white pepper (you could add chili as well). Mix it well for 3 minutes, then add bok choy and tofu. Change fire to lowheat and cook for 2 minutes. Add sesame oil and pour corn starch mixture. Stir it until the soup a bit thicken. Turn of heat.
- Put noodle in a large bowl and pour Sapo Tahu. Serve it while it hot ✨.