Monster Cookie Dough Balls - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Monster Cookie Dough Balls! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Monster Cookie Dough Balls with 11 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Monster Cookie Dough Balls:
- 6 tbsp butter at room temp.
- 2 oz of cream cheese at room temp.
- 3/4 cup peanut butter.
- 1 tsp vanilla.
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar.
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar.
- 1 cup quick cooking oats(uncooked).
- 1/2 cup flour.
- 1 cup mini m&m's, divided.
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips.
Step by step how to cook Monster Cookie Dough Balls:
- In a large mixing bowl, mix butter, cream cheese and peanut butter until combined..
- Add vanilla, brown sugar and powdered sugar. Mix until combined..
- Add oats and flour. Mix until combined..
- Fold in 1/2 cup of m&M's, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips..
- Pour the remaining 1/2 of m&M's onto a plate. Form dough into about 1" balls and roll in m&M's(its OK if you use more, if needed) Refrigerate for an hour. Enjoy! Store in refrigerator..