Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake with 6 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake:
- 1 Box Swiss chocolate cake mix..
- 1 Package Oreo cookies..
- 1 Brick Cream cheese..
- 1 Tub Cool whip..
- 1/2 Bag Chocolate chips..
- 1 tbsp Butter..
Step by step how to cook Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake:
- Prepare cake mix according to box directions. Then let cool..
- Beat cream cheese until smooth..
- Then fold the cool whip into the cream cheese..
- Chop half of the oreo cookies and fold into cream cheese mixture..
- Start assembling cake. One cake layer on the bottom..
- Then top with oreo cream cheese mixture. (all of it).
- Place second cake layer on top..
- Place half of the chocolate chips in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of butter and microwave for 25 seconds. Stir until smooth and glossy..
- Pour on top off cake and spread to the edges..
- Place in fridge for an hour. Once chilled, Enjoy...