Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce - . Today I am sharing this Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes! Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Salmon Skillet Recipe Layer on the flavor with a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce over lightly seasoned sauteed salmon. Brush each fillet with lemon juice and salt. In a large nonstick pan, add olive oil and saute salmon on medium heat. Remove from pan and set aside.
Grape tomato or chopped sun-dried tomato works too. Cover the cooking pot while reducing the wine to half. All-purpose cream and Romano cheese are good alternatives.
You can cook Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce with 13 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce:
- 1 1/2 # salmon fillets, without skin.
- 3 garlic cloves, large, minced.
- 1/2 yellow onion, minced.
- 1 small jar (3-4oz) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drain and slice.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp oil from jar for recipe.
- 1/4 tsp paprika.
- 1 C half and half.
- 1 Tbsp dried basil.
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes.
- 1/2 C vegetable stock.
- to taste S&P.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Fresh basil for garnish.
DeLallo's Simply Pesto Sun-Dried Tomato with Olive is the perfect antidote and peace keeper in the kitchen. It's a mix of sun-dried tomatoes and olives And with a dose of half and half, it makes a killer creamy sauce for a one-pan chicken dinner. About the recipe: Whether it's chicken, meat or pasta. This Creamy Tuscan Salmon recipe serves up perfectly pan-seared salmon, smothered in a creamy garlic sauce, with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and olives - delicious!
Step by step how to cook Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce:
- Lightly season fillets with S&P. In a large non stick pan on medium heat, sear fillets in 2 Tbsp oil, 2-3 minutes each side. Remove from pan and set aside..
- In the same skillet, add 2 Tbsp oil reserved from sun-dried tomato jar; saute garlic, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, paprika, red pepper flakes and dried basil for 1 minute. Add vegetable stock to deglaze the skillet and bring to a simmer. Add half and half to skillet and stir until a creamy sauce forms. Add S&P to taste..
- Add salmon back to the skillet and reheat for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve over rice or pasta if desired..
It's such a healthy and easy fish dish, perfect for weeknights. This ultra easy Tuscan Salmon recipe is a winner when it comes to. Try this creamy pan seared salmon with tomatoes! Crispy salmon fillets swimming in a creamy, lemony, garlicky sauce… can I get an AMEN?! Okay, a high-five will do. 😀.