Pork Adobo (pinoy food) - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Pork Adobo (pinoy food)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Pork Adobo (pinoy food) with 9 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pork Adobo (pinoy food):
- 1/2 kg porkchop/pork belly.
- 1 tsp onion.
- 1 tsp garlic.
- 3/4 cup venigar.
- 1 small ginger.
- 1 tbsp soy sauce.
- 1 tbsp oil.
- 1 cup 1 water cold or hot.
- 1 pinch salt.
Step by step how to cook Pork Adobo (pinoy food):
- First get a pan, then prepare the water to pour into the pan next put the chicken follow by the ginger, onion, then salt. Let it simmer for 5mins until the meat is cook then when the water evaporates...
- Next put the venigar and then let it boil for 2mins..
- When the venigar evaporate put the oil, garlic then stir until it done or when the color of the meat turn into dark brown...
- Lastly when the color turns into a dark brown you can now prepare it for your breakfast, lunch or dinner!.
- I hope you enjoy it :).