Potato & Eggs - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Potato & Eggs! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! The potato is a root vegetable native to the Americas, a starchy tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum, and the plant itself is a perennial in the nightshade family, Solanaceae. Potato is an instant messaging tool focused on security. It is faster, safer, more open and completely free. Jerusalem potato земляная груша, топинамбур, Helianthus tuberosus. Kafir potato кафрский картофель, плектрантус, Plectranthus esculentus.
Potato, annual plant in the nightshade family, grown for its starchy edible tubers. Potatoes are frequently served whole or mashed as a cooked vegetable and are also ground into potato flour. The potato is a tuber—a short, thick, underground stem with stored starches and sugars—of the Nutritionally, the potato supplies complex carbohydrates—essential for energy—and a very low.
You can cook Potato & Eggs with 8 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Potato & Eggs:
- 3 lbs Gold Potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- 3 Cloves Garlic, sliced.
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 6 Eggs.
- 1/2 Cup 2% Milk.
- 2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper.
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano.
- 1 Tsp Dried Basil.
Potato definition, the edible tuber of a cultivated plant, Solanum tuberosum, of the nightshade family. Borrowed from Spanish patata, itself borrowed from Taíno batata. (UK) IPA(key): /pəˈteɪ.təʊ/, [pʰə̥ˈtʰeɪtʰəʊ]. (General American) enPR: pə-tāʹtō, IPA(key): /pəˈteɪ.toʊ/, [pʰə̥ˈtʰeɪɾoʊ], [pʰə̥ˈtʰeɪɾə]. Examples of potato in a Sentence. She's growing carrots and potatoes in her garden this year.
Step by step how to cook Potato & Eggs:
- Peel and slice up into cubes the Potatoes.
- Preheat a sauce pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil and the garlic. Once the garlic is browned on both sides, remove the garlic and discard..
- Crack the six eggs into a mixing bowl, stir in the milk, pepper, oregano, and basil. Beat the egg mixture until well blended. Cover the egg mixture and place into the refrigerator..
- When the olive oil is hot enough, add the potatoes. Stir the potatoes..
- Cook the potatoes for about 20-30 minutes, stirring every 5 to 10 minutes..
- Once the potatoes are fork tender, add the egg mixture. Stir to coat the potatoes..
- For the first 5 minutes, stir often to spread the egg mixture evenly over the potatoes. Once that is done, do not touch. Let it cook..
- After 10-15 minutes, the dish is done..
- But for me, I like to cook another 5 plus minutes. I love the burnt Potato and Eggs mixture that you have on the bottom. My favorite!.
- Serve on a hero/grinder roll, or in a pita..
Recent Examples on the Web Fresh produce takes the place of potato chips and soda. Wikipedia Article About Potato on Wikipedia. The potato (plural form: potatoes) (Solanum tuberosum) is a perennial plant of the Solanaceae, or nightshade, family, grown for its starchy tuber. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. potato. A word used by some people to describe themselves in a humorous way.