Potato cheese stuffd paratha - . Today I am sharing this Potato cheese stuffd paratha! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! Now reverse (turn to the other side) the Mughlai Paratha with the help of a spatula. This pan-fried Indian paratha, or flatbread, is stuffed with a mashed potato mixture that's loaded with various flavors and seasonings for added deliciousness. This is how to make potato paratha - a shallow, fried, Indian bread stuffed with a tasty potato mixture. These Indian Stuffed Potato Parathas are perfect when you want to have delicious classic Indian food, but don't want to make anything too complicated! Cut potatoes into two equal halves and scoop out the pulp.
Mix in ¾ cup cheese and onion. Stuff the mixture into potato shells and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. The Stuffed Spinach Paratha and Stuffed Methi Paratha are awesome ways to sneak some greens into your meal.
You can cook Potato cheese stuffd paratha with 17 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Potato cheese stuffd paratha:
- For dough.
- Ata adha kilo.
- 1 tea spn salt.
- For stuffing.
- Adha kilo alo boild.
- Half cup oil.
- 1 pyaz slices Kat ln.
- 1 tbl spn adrak lehsun pest.
- 1 tea spn zeera.
- 1 tbl spn kuti lal mirchn.
- 1 tea spn salt.
- Half tea spn haldi.
- slices Cheese.
- 2 tbl spn hara dhnya chopd.
- 2 tbl spn hari mirchn chopd.
- 1 pyaz chopd.
- 1 timatr.
The Dal Parathas and the Paneer Kids love cheese, and sometimes grown-ups also enjoy the gooey richness of cheese in their food. When you are in the mood for a cheesy treat, try the. Stuffed Paratha: Paratha or Parantha is an Indian flatbread, originally from Punjab, made with wheat flour and stuffed with spiced vegetables. The stuffing is mixed with dough or layered within the roti.
Step by step how to cook Potato cheese stuffd paratha:
- Half cup oil MN pyas slices dal kr lit brown krln ab timatr adrak lehsun pest namak lal mirchn hldi dal kr achi tarhan bhon ln ab boild mash alo daln or 5mints bhone. Ab chopd pyaz hara dhnya hari mirchn dal kr flam off krden..
- Ata MN namak dal kr gondh ln or chote chote pere bnaln..
- Ek chote pere ki roti bel kr alo ki stuffing rakhn upsr chees slice rakhn phir dusri roti bel kr rakhn or hathon se achi tarhan dba kr kinare Band krden. Ab tawe pr dal kr hlki anch pr oil lga lga kr Golden fry krln. 😋 yummy potato cheese stuffd paratha tyar h. Remember me in ur prayers..
They are then roasted with ghee and served with some cool raita. Paneer Paratha is an Indian flatbread made with whole wheat flour and cottage cheese stuffing. Paneer paratha is one of the many popular paratha varieties from Punjab. Its an all time favorite paratha at home and is served in most restaurants as well as Punjabi dhabas (road side eateries). Aloo Palak Ka Paratha, a flat bread with a potato spinach stuffing.