Potato salad with fresh dill and sour cream - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Potato salad with fresh dill and sour cream! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! With small new potatoes, sour cream, and dill. My father is a connoisseur of potato salads. It's just boiled new potatoes tossed with a dressing of sour cream, vinegar, green onions, fresh dill, salt and pepper. This classic red potato salad recipe is enhanced by a tangy mayonnaise and sour cream dressing which combines beautifully with the fresh dill. How to make Potato Salad with Fresh Dill & Sour Cream.
Perfect for Summer Days this salad goes great with any BBQ seafood or meats. Put potatoes in a large pan, cover with water, and boil until tender. Drain, and cut into bite-sized pieces, leaving skins on.
You can cook Potato salad with fresh dill and sour cream with 10 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Potato salad with fresh dill and sour cream:
- 2 stalks of celery chopped.
- 4 hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped.
- 1 tbsp of fresh chopped dill.
- 1 One dill pickle chopped.
- 1 Quarter cup of sour cream.
- 1 Quarter cup of mayonnaise.
- 2 tbsp of prepared mustard.
- 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- 6 Yukon Gold potatoes.
- 1 tbsp of Lowry's salad supreme mix.
Sour Cream Potato Salad - Kartoffelsalat Med Surfløde. Combine cooled potatoes with dill mixture and refrigerate at least one hour. Whip up a side salad of Sour Cream-Dill Potato Salad for your next picnic. This potato salad is made flavorful with the addition of dried dill and chopped dill pickle, along with a tangy mayonnaise and sour cream dressing.
Step by step how to cook Potato salad with fresh dill and sour cream:
- Boil potatoes with skin on, once done let cool remove skin. Chop potato into bite-size pieces.
- Add potatoes to a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients mix well..
In another bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, and Dijon mustard. Add to the potatoes and stir gently to combine. Potato salad with a hint of dill. This traditional potato salad is perfect for picnics, potlucks and family get togethers. Whisk remaining salt, sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, garlic and pepper together in bowl; mix well.