Quick Can-Asian Noodles - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Quick Can-Asian Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Quick Can-Asian Noodles with 14 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Quick Can-Asian Noodles:
- 1 pkg Fresh chow mein noodles.
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced thin.
- 1 large carrot, shaved or sliced thin.
- 1 zucchini, sliced thin.
- 2 chicken breast, sliced or diced (seasoned with basil, S&P).
- 2 green onions, chopped.
- 1/4 cup soya sauce.
- Just shy of 1/4 chicken stock.
- 2 tbsp water.
- 1 tbsp brown sugar.
- 2 tsp hoisin.
- 1 tsp sriracha.
- 1/2 a green onion that you chopped for above recipe.
Step by step how to cook Quick Can-Asian Noodles:
- Boil noodles super quick... drop in boiling water for 2-3min then remove and set aside.
- In screaming hot wok, add 1 tbsp olive oil and brown/cook chicken.
- Add all your vegetables and stirfry for 2 min. Add 1/4 of your sauce to the veg..
- Add the noodles, then pour remaining sauce over everything and toss together..
- Serve immediately with diced green onions for garnish♡ and squeeze of lime.