Rasmalai - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Rasmalai! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Different types of rasmalai can be found in different areas. Rasmalai recipe - Learn how to make easy & soft rasmalai at home. Making rasmalai at home is similar to making rasgulla. Both of these are easy but quite tricky to make them perfectly soft and juicy. Rasmalai recipe with step by step photos.
Rasmalai is one of the popular and delicious Bengali sweet where rasgullas (cottage cheese balls) are soaked in thickened and sweetened milk. Rasmalai is a very rich and classic Sweet. Cottage Cheese Dumplings are dunked in a creamy and sweet milk sauce which is flavored with cardamom..all over india. rasmalai recipe
You can cook Rasmalai with 6 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Rasmalai:
- 1 liter milk(chenna bnane ke liye).
- 2 lemon juice.
- 400 gm sugar.
- 1 liter milk(rasmalai banane ke liye).
- 10-12 pieces Cashew,pista.
- Green cardamon powder.
easy rasmalai recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. in essence rasmalai literally means served with sugar syrup. and as rasmalai if served with milk cream. Rasmalai - soft and spongy cottage cheese patties in dry fruit laced saffron flavored creamy milk rabri. This step by step photo recipe explains how to make Ras Malai at home from scratch with homemade. Best Rasmalai Recipe Rasmalai recipe - Learn how to make easy rasmalai with step by step pictures Rasmalai is a Bengali delicacy made with spongy cottage cheese balls dunked into aromatic milk.
Step by step how to cook Rasmalai:
- Ek patile me milk garam kijiye.boil hone par flame off kar de.
- Milk me lemon juice daliye aur spoon ki help se hilaye.jab milk se chenna ban jaye tb ek muslin cloth me chena nikal le.muslin cloth ko ache se tight kar ke kisi jagah ltka de.chenna ready hai..
- Chenna ko kisi plate me nikale.chenna ko tb tak hatho ki help se masle jab tak apke hath chikne na ho jaye.(maximum 20_25 minutes).
- Ab chenna se lemon size balls bana le.(note balls me crack nahi ana chahiye..
- Ab ek patile me sugar aur pani dale.full flame par boil hone de.boil syrup me chenna balls dale.aur 15_20tk pakne de full flame par jab tak inka size double na ho jaye.ab ise thora thanda hone de..
- Ab ek patile me milk ko boil karein.jab milk 3/4ho jaye tb isme cashew,pista barik cut kar ke dale.Green cardamom powder bhi dale.rasmali ke liye milk ready hai..
- Rasmalai balls ko sugar syrup se nikal kar milk rabri me dale.fridge me thanda karein..
- Ready hai tasty rasmali.enjoyyyy.
Rasmalai is the Indian version of soft and spongy flattened paneer (cottage cheese) balls that are soaked in thickened saffron milk and garnished with silvered dry nuts. Rasmalai or 'Rosomalai' (in bengali )is a very popular Bengali sweet, now it is also popular not only in Traditional Rasmalai Recipe is an amazing recipe to indulge in this festive season to oomph the. Rasmalai recipe - spongy rasgullas soaked in rich, sweet, thickened, saffron flavored milk. At the time of serving, it is garnished with your choice of nuts. Making rasmalai recipe is divided into two parts.