Red velvet fondant cake - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Red velvet fondant cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! I made a red velvet cake with white chocolate icing and fondant. This is how i did it. Made this specially for my mum in law. Run in a little difficulty with the fondant that keeps breaking after rolling out as i preparing it to cover the. I am making a lactose free red velvet cake with lactose free cream cheese filling and it is to be covered in fondant.
I have made a trial run of this and it turned out lovely, with a brilliant colour - just very soft! I think this may be due to the fact that it is made with an oil based spread and not butter. Join CookEatShare — it's free! spoon carefully pour fondant over top and. on top of cake.
You can cook Red velvet fondant cake with 7 Ingredients and 12 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Red velvet fondant cake:
- For fondant:.
- 1 kg Icing sugar.
- 1/4 cup Water.
- 1 tbsp Gelatin.
- 1/2 cup Glucose.
- 1 tsp Flavor.
- Pink food colour 1/4 teaspoon(add till you get desired color).
You might remember Dominique as the winner of our Pumpkin Recipe Contest with her Paleo Pumpkin Streusel Muffins and we invited She didn't disappoint and here are her Paleo Red Velvet Fondant Cakes. Easy, chocolaty, with that red velvet flavor and color so many of us love. Red Velvet Fondant Cake Two layer red velvet cake with vanilla buttercream. When you purchase a digital subscription to Cake Central Magazine, you will get an instant and automatic download of the most recent issue. *TRIED AND TRUE* Southern red velvet cake made from scratch the old-fashioned way.
Step by step how to cook Red velvet fondant cake:
- For the red velvet, use my red velvet recipe from this group. Pour the water in a stainless steel bowl and sprinkle the gelatin. Leave for around 5 mins.
- Put a big sufuria with water on a source of heat and let it boils. Place the stainless steel bowl in the sufuria and let it float in the boiling water.
- Stir and add glucose then stir till it's dissolved and plain. Add the flavor and stir.
- Pour icing sugar in another bowl and remove a handful to help when kneading.
- Make a hole in the icing and pour the wet contents. Place it on a table and Knead till it's well formed..
- Add your food colour and knead till it's all incorporated. I used pink food colour.
- Store in a zip lock bag and put in a closed container overnight..
- Use it the next day and if it's too firm, use a little glucose syrup to soften it..
- Take your red velvet cake.
- Roll out the fondant and place on the cake.
- Decorate as you desire.
- An inside look after it's cut.
Easy recipe with homemade cream cheese icing. There is something so elegant about a red velvet cake. Maybe it's the name or that beautiful, bold red color. Or maybe it's the delicate crumb and lightly chocolatey. RED VELVET CAKE RECIPE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING This red velvet cake has a classic sponge texture that's light and airy, moist cake with a tender crumb and deep red color in contrast to the white cream cheese frosting.