Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes with 7 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes:
- 3 lb Yukon gold potatoes; quatered.
- 1/2 C honey.
- 1.5 T rosemary; minced.
- 1 T onion powder.
- 1 T garlic powder.
- as needed kosher salt & black pepper.
- as needed olive oil.
Step by step how to cook Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes:
- Toss potatoes with enough oil to coat. Season with rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper..
- Roast at 400º for approximately 25 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and easily pierced with a paring knife..
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add honey and toss well..
- Variations; Asparagus, broccoli, butter, brown butter, sage, thyme, oregano, parsley, marjoram, bell peppers, green beans, cannellini, carrots, fava, white beans, cauliflower, eggplant, fennel, bacon, pancetta, chives, cayenne, feta, goat cheese, cheddar, lemon, lime, parmesean, romano, parmigiano reggiano, gruyere, gin, herbes de provence, lavender, leeks, oregano, parsnips, sweet potatoes, walnut, orange zest, pumpkin pie spice, sumac, cinnamon, rum, savory, zucchini, sherry, scallions, acorn squash, butternut squash, shallots, balsamic, red wine vinegar.