Shrimp Deviled Eggs - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Shrimp Deviled Eggs! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Shrimp Deviled Eggs with 7 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shrimp Deviled Eggs:
- 24 small fried shrimp (no tails).
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs.
- 1 cup mayonnaise or miracle whip.
- 3 tbs mustard.
- 1/4 cup relish.
- Paprika (for looks).
Step by step how to cook Shrimp Deviled Eggs:
- Cut boiled eggs in half long ways, emptying the yoke in a separate bowl. Rince off the egg white pieces then pat dry with paper towel..
- Add mayo or miracle whip, mustard and seasonings into yoke bowl, mixing well. Make sure there are no yoke chunks..
- Add relish in yoke mix. Pour yoke mix in a zipblock bag, snip corner and pipe into egg white pieces. (You can also spoon the mixture into egg white pieces).
- Sprinkle paprika on the eggs then place a piece of fried shrimp onto the deviled egg. Place into fridge to chill. Serve when ready to eat..