Shrimp Fried Rice - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Shrimp Fried Rice! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Shrimp Fried Rice with 12 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shrimp Fried Rice:
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil.
- 2 plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- 250 gr shrimps, peeled and deveined.
- 50 gr frozen peas.
- 50 gr frozen corn.
- 1 medium carrot, small diced.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce.
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste.
- 1/4 tsp white pepper powder or to taste.
- 2 stalks green onions, thinly sliced.
- 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil.
Step by step how to cook Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Heat the oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant. Add carrot, corn, and peas. Keep stirring occasionally..
- Add shrimps and cook until the shrimps change color..
- Add rice. Then season with soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Test the taste..
- Add green onions and sesame oil to get the special smell of the sesame oil. Yum! 😋.