Spicy Butternut Squash w/ Shrimp *EASY* - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Spicy Butternut Squash w/ Shrimp *EASY*! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Spicy Butternut Squash w/ Shrimp *EASY* with 10 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Spicy Butternut Squash w/ Shrimp *EASY*:
- About 5 butternut squash cubed.
- 1 tsp onion powder.
- 1 tsp black pepper.
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper.
- 1 tsp ground Ginger.
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves.
- 1 tbs brown sugar.
- 3/4 cup heated heavy cream.
- Add salt to taste at the end.
- 2 cups chopped poached peeled and deveined shrimp* optional.
Step by step how to cook Spicy Butternut Squash w/ Shrimp *EASY*:
- Toss the cubed squash in about 1 tsp of oil and all the spices. Lay out on a lined sheet pan and bake at 375 F until toothpick can pierce through squash without resistance. 35 mins or more.
- Once cooked add squash to a blender with a veggie stock or some of the warm heavy cream because the squash will not blend without some liquid to help it out !!.
- Blend until creamy and smooth. Once smooth add to a pot and add the rest of the cream and bring to a simmer for about 5 mins. Add salt to taste and now the SOUP is done. 😊.
- Add chopped shrimp for that extra bite and you’re done !!!.