Spicy Creamy Shrimp & Crab Manicotti - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Spicy Creamy Shrimp & Crab Manicotti! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Spicy Creamy Shrimp & Crab Manicotti with 18 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Spicy Creamy Shrimp & Crab Manicotti:
- 1 box Manicotti cooked al dente.
- 1 egg lightly beaten.
- 10 oz cooked large shrimp chopped.
- 10 oz lump crab meat chopped.
- 1 small white onion minced.
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese.
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella.
- 1/4 cup mayo.
- 2 tbs milk.
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning.
- 1/2 tsp ground Habanero.
- 1/4 cup butter.
- 1/4 cup flour.
- 1 tbs minced garlic.
- 4 cups milk.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan.
- to taste Salt & Pepper.
Step by step how to cook Spicy Creamy Shrimp & Crab Manicotti:
- Cook pasta to al dente, drain and cool.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl until thoroughly combined..
- Stuff mixture into manicotti tubes. Place in a baking dish and chill in refrigerator for an hour..
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter and add garlic over low/medium heat and sauté for about a minute. Add flour to make a rue. Slowly add milk while stirring constantly. increase heat to just over medium and stir occasionally until sauce thickens. Do not boil. Add grated Parmesan and stir occasionally for about 5 mins. Sauce will continue to thicken..
- Remove stuffed manicotti from refrigerator and pour 3/4 of the sauce over manicotti until mostly covered. Bake @ 350° for 25 mins or until bubbly..
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 mins uncovered. Serve on a plate and use remaining sauce to top along with fresh parsley (optional).