Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl with 17 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl:
- 6 Jumbo shrimp fresh or frozen (thawed) remove shells.
- 2 packages dry ramen noodles discard seasoning packet.
- 5 cloves Crushed Garlic.
- 1 Tblsp of fresh grated ginger.
- 1 Tblsp of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- 6-8 baby bok choy.
- 1/2 cup frozen edamame.
- 6 cups Chicken broth.
- 1/4 cup Shredded Carrots.
- 1 tbsp sliced scallions.
- 1 half a jalapeno pepper diced.
- to taste Salt and pepper.
- 1-2 ears corn.
- 1 tsp Garlic pepper seasoning salt.
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 tbsp soy sauce.
- 1 tbsp sesame oil.
Step by step how to cook Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl:
- In a large deep skillet or wok, take 2 tblsp of Garlic and saute in 3 Tblsp of Olive oil saute till fragrant then add bok choy saute for 2 mins and add chicken broth, cook until softened then with a slotted spoon take bok choy out of pan..
- Put edamame, corn, carrots, jalapeno and remain garlic in pan after 5 mins add soy sauce and sesame oil cook for another 5 minutes..
- In medium pot put 4 cups of salted water on stove bring to a boil add ramen noodles cook for 3 to 5 mins drain in collander don't over cook as they will continue to cook in broth..
- Meanwhile ramen is cooking in a saute or grill pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil once pan is warme d up add shrimp and sprinkle them with Garlic pepper season salt cook until pink.set aside.
- While shrimp is cooking grate ginger in large pan..
- Get 2 bowls put ramen noodles in each of them, then add broth,mixture with edamame and corn in, add shrimp and garnish with scallions,,enjoy,,😚.