Stuffed Onions with Shrimp - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Stuffed Onions with Shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Stuffed Onions with Shrimp with 8 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Stuffed Onions with Shrimp:
- 12 Shrimps.
- 9 Oz. Mozarella Cheese.
- 6 Onions.
- 3 Garlic Cloves.
- 2 Tableapoons Oregano.
- 1 Tomato.
- To Taste Salt.
- To Taste Black Pepper.
Step by step how to cook Stuffed Onions with Shrimp:
- Select mid-sized round Onions. This is important to get a good result. Wash with plenty of water, cut them in halves and use a spoon to take the insides as shown in the picture. Leave two layers on each half..
- One half is always going to end Up with a little hole at the bottom. Cut a small piece of Onion and use it to cover the hole..
- Thinly mince the Garlic Cloves and place them in a bowl..
- Use part of the removed Onion. Thinly mince and add to the mix in the bowl..
- Cut the Tomatoes in small cubes. Add to the mix..
- Mix well and add Mozzarella Cheese and Oregano..
- Add Salt and Black Pepper to taste..
- Fill the Onions with the mix and cover with some extra Mozarella Cheese. Place one Shrimp on top. You want to ad Salt to the Shrimp before you add it..
- Bake for 15 min at 300 Fahrenheit and then increase the heat to 480 Fahrenheit for 15 more min. Serve and enjoy!.