SugaMamas California Style Lumpias for Beef Lovers - . Today I am sharing this SugaMamas California Style Lumpias for Beef Lovers! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook SugaMamas California Style Lumpias for Beef Lovers with 7 Ingredients and 13 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for SugaMamas California Style Lumpias for Beef Lovers:
- Beef lover in you!.
- 2 lb Ground Beef.
- 1 packages Egg Roll Wrappers.
- 1/3 cup Sweet & Spicy Mustard.
- 2 cup Celery.
- 2 cup red onion.
- 1 medium Carrot.
Step by step how to cook SugaMamas California Style Lumpias for Beef Lovers:
- Season & brown ground beef well. drain..
- Shred carrot..
- Finely chop 1-2 stocks of celery..
- Finely chop red onion..
- Add shredded carrot, celery & onion to beef in pan..
- Add mustard. Simmer for 5 mins..
- Break egg into a small bowl. Can use egg whites too. Set aside..
- Spoon 1 full tablespoon, give or take in Lumpia Wrapper, near one corner end of wrapper (part of wrapper that makes 90 degree angles - any of the 4 corners will do).
- Roll to end. See pic example. Add egg to end of wrapper to seal off. Use fingers to spread on wrapper..
- Heat large skillet with 2 cups cooking oil. Once hit, keep heat on low-medium to ensure not to burn lumpias..
- Place each roll in skillet/pan, not touching each other. Cook until brown on one side, then flip over. Takes about 3-4 mins for each Lumpia to cook..
- Place on paper towels to drain..
- Serve with sweet & sour sauce and sweet & spicy mustard. Makes well over 1 dozen lumpias! Enjoy..