Tart crust dough (pre cooking) - . Today I am sharing this Tart crust dough (pre cooking)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! Perfect Tart Crust: buttery, just a little sweet, and tender as can be. This easy-to-make, basic dough will complement any kind of filling! You can fill a tart crust in so many delicious ways! But the pastry dough is step one. You want a recipe that's easy to make, tender and a little crunchy, buttery, and not.
Being picky about the tart crusts naturally made me into baking them myself. The store-bought ones either use low-quality ingredients or not buttery enough. When you make your own tart crust, you get to pick the best flour, good-quality butter, the best egg…right, the best of everything for the crust love!
You can cook Tart crust dough (pre cooking) with 7 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Tart crust dough (pre cooking):
- 300 g flour.
- 2 eggs.
- 50 g butter.
- 50 g olive oil.
- 30 ml water.
- 1 pinch salt.
- 1 pinch sugar.
Homemade tart dough recipes - basic tart dough recipe. Easy tart crust recipe to prepare at home a simple tart dough for sweet tarts. Transfer the dough to the tart pan, easing it into the pan without stretching it. (What you stretch now will shrink in the oven later.) If you'd like to reinforce the sides of the crust, you can fold some of the excess dough over, so that you have a double thickness around the sides. Making homemade tart crust may seem scary to many people, and whenever I try to explain to someone how it's done, I usually lose Classic tart dough is usually enriched with eggs or egg yolks.
Step by step how to cook Tart crust dough (pre cooking):
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°C.
- Pass flour throgh a colander and mix with the rest of the ingredients in a bowl until it forms a dough.
- Make a ball with the dough, then wrap in plastic film and let it sit in the fridge for 30 min.
- With a rolling pin, flatten until it becomes a disc, about 5 cm larger than the mold you intend to use.
- Add butter or oil to the inside surface of the mold, then place the dough making sure it covers part of the inside walls. Push the dough to make sure it covers all surfaces then pin with a fork to make a few holes.
- Place aluminum foil directly over the dough and place a few beans of rice on top to make weight. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before adding the ingredients for your tart..
If you like to experiment, try substituting. This is a basic sweet tart dough recipe, adapted from the cover for the tartlet molds I purchased at Williams-Sonoma. It's a great way to make individual fruit desserts or small savory appetizers. The dough becomes oily, sticky, messy and unmanageable. When you are troubled with the oil leaking from the dough, most people will reach out to the flour container with both hands full of sticky oil mixture.