Thai Rice Noodles Soup - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Thai Rice Noodles Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! Upgrade the average chicken noodle soup recipe with this Thai-inspired rice noodle soup featuring fresh cilantro, chopped green onion, and shredded chicken. This tasty broth made from chicken stock, water, and fish sauce is just the beginning - with hearty mushrooms, juicy carrots and a dash of lime. Because Thai cuisine (my all time favourite) is back. And this time, with a take on one of my FAV SOUPS EVER! This Northern-Style Vegan Thai You can get anything from Pad thai, or stir-fried noodles, to soups, to curry bowls with tofu and brown rice.
Chiang Mai is also known for their coffee. Made with rice noodles instead of wheat, this Thai chicken noodle recipe is lighter in calories, gluten-free and also much healthier than your typical chicken noodle soup; it's also far more delicious! Great if you're fighting off a cold or flu bug, or anytime you want a bowl of comfort.
You can cook Thai Rice Noodles Soup with 13 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Thai Rice Noodles Soup:
- 150 gr thin rice noodles.
- 500 gr chicken meat.
- 2 liters water (for boiling the chicken).
- 2 liters chicken stock.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 inch ginger, pounded.
- 6 Tbsp fish sauce.
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce.
- to taste salt (if necessary) and white pepper powder.
- 200 gr cherry tomatoes, divided by two.
- cilantro leaves to taste.
- to taste sliced green chili.
- to taste fresh lime juice.
Instead of regular flat rice noodles, I bought a packet of Bee Thai Bak (米苔目), which is pretty much rice noodle but shaped differently. Back home in Penang, a simple rice noodle soup can be served in a few variations, using different types of noodles and toppings. This soup is kind of Thai. But the important part is that it tastes pretty good.
Step by step how to cook Thai Rice Noodles Soup:
- Boil the rice noodles according to the instructions on the package. Set aside..
- Boil the chicken until it’s cooked. Remove from the heat. Cut into small pieces..
- Heat the chicken stock in a pot. Add garlic, ginger, fish sauce, soy sauce, salt (optional), and white pepper powder..
- Place rice noodles and chicken in a bowl. Add some chicken stock. Garnish with cherry tomatoes, cilantro leaves, and some slices of green chili (optional) then add some fresh lime juice..
- Serve warm! 😋.
A steaming bowl of Thai Chicken Noodle Soup infused with lemongrass and ginger. A healthy, low fat, gluten-free meal, full of amazing Thai flavors! Fresh herbs- Thai basil, cilantro, chives, and mint! Seasonal and unusual vegetables, fruit, and chilies. Serve with bean sprouts, peanuts, lime wedges, and the remaining scallions and cilantro.