Tomatoes Fried with Egg and Cheese Noodles - . Today I am sharing this Tomatoes Fried with Egg and Cheese Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Tomatoes Fried with Egg and Cheese Noodles with 7 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Tomatoes Fried with Egg and Cheese Noodles:
- 1/2 tsp oil.
- 2 tomatoes.
- 1 egg.
- 2 pieces low fat cheese.
- 1 1/3 bowls noodles.
- 1 chicken meat.
- 1 little black pepper.
Step by step how to cook Tomatoes Fried with Egg and Cheese Noodles:
- Prepare all the ingredients and mixed the egg with a little water.
- Cut the tomatoes into pieces first and cut the tomatoes into a small pieces that looked like a square shape. After that, cut the chicken meat into a small pieces too.
- Add the tomatoes and chicken into the egg and add the black pepper.
- Add the mixture to the frying pan, add 1 piece of cheese to the pan and let it melt.
- Cooked the noodles with water until it becomes soft and add 1 piece of cheese and melt it with the noodles. Finally, the dish is ready to serve now! Enjoy :).