Turkey Noodle Soup 🥣 - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Turkey Noodle Soup 🥣! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Turkey Noodle Soup 🥣 with 11 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Turkey Noodle Soup 🥣:
- 1 large pack ground turkey.
- Olive oil.
- 1 onion, chopped.
- 1 green pepper, chopped.
- 6 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1 tablespoon oregano.
- 2 cans fire roasted diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce).
- 2 cans low sodium beef broth (14.5 ounce).
- 1 cup frozen green beans.
- 1/2 cup uncooked egg noodles.
Step by step how to cook Turkey Noodle Soup 🥣:
- In a large pot sauté ground turkey in olive oil until almost browned, drain any excess liquid......
- Next sauté with ground turkey your onion, green pepper and garlic.......
- Now add : black pepper, oregano, diced tomatoes,beef broth and green beans, boil for 20 minutes.......
- Next add your egg noodles, continue to cook until noodles are tender, about 10 minutes more......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.