White Chocolate Lava In 15 minutes - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this White Chocolate Lava In 15 minutes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook White Chocolate Lava In 15 minutes with 7 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for White Chocolate Lava In 15 minutes:
- 50 grams butter.
- 1 large egg.
- 2 tbsp self raising flour or plain flour.
- 150 grams white torblerone chocolate or any white chocolate.
- 1 tbsp dice almond nibs or almond slice or any nuts.
- 1 tsp icing sugar or grated chocolate.
Step by step how to cook White Chocolate Lava In 15 minutes:
- butter and springkle flour on ramekin or baking bowl then set aside.
- melt white chocolate and butter in a bowl over hot water , (bain marie style )stir until smooth.
- Add in and stir the egg with flour then add the almond nibs or almond slice.
- Divide equally between 2 ramekin or baking dish.
- Baked it at 200 C / 400°F for 12 to 15 minutes till top and all corner are lightly brown ,cover top loosely with aluminum foil if top brown too quickly.
- Let it cooled down about 5 minutes then removed it gently unto a plate ,Once its cool top with icing sugar or grated chocolate.
- BELOW ARE ANOTHER CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333642-chocolate-lava-in-15-minutes.