Winter Vegetables & Noodles - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Winter Vegetables & Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Winter Vegetables & Noodles with 8 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Winter Vegetables & Noodles:
- 3-4 fresh Brussels sprouts, sliced thin.
- 1/2 TB butter.
- 1 TB olive oil.
- 1/4-1/2 cup cooked fresh or pickled beets, roughly chopped.
- 1/4-1/2 cup cooked chicken, chopped (optional).
- 2 TB butter.
- 1 1/2 cups (1 serving) hot cooked egg noodles or pasta.
- salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook Winter Vegetables & Noodles:
- Boil the noodles in salted water while you prepare the vegetables.
- Heat 1/2 TB butter and 1 TB olive oil over medium heat until the butter starts to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Sautee chopped Brussels sprouts in the butter and oil until soft, about 3-5 minutes. (If using leftover sprouts, sautee just until heated, about 1 minute).
- Add chopped beets to the Brussels sprouts and stir until hot. If desired, add 1 TB of butter or olive oil..
- If using the cooked chicken, add to the pan along with the beets..
- Salt and pepper the vegetable mix to taste..
- Butter the noodles as soon as they are cooked and drained. Top with the sauteed veggies and serve immediately..