Balloshahi - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Balloshahi! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Balushahi recipe with step by step pics. balushahi is a famous North Indian sweet. In south India, the same sweet is called as badusha or badhusha. I ordered today balloshahi, berfi, merdan kae paeray and jaleebi All of them are fresh and tasty T.hey delievered at my home very quickly Will definitely ordered again IA See more. Balushahi is one of traditional Indian sweets or Mughlai dish, which is popular all over Pakistan, india, Nepal and Bangladeshi cuisine. I ordered today balloshahi, berfi, merdan kae paeray and jaleebi All of them are fresh and tasty T.hey delievered at my home very quickly Will definitely ordered again IA Devamını Gör.
I ordered today balloshahi, berfi, merdan kae paeray and jaleebi All of them are fresh and tasty They delievered at my home very quickly Will definitely ordered again IA. Balushahi is flakey from the outside and soft from inside. Balushahi is a traditional dessert from the Indian subcontinent; popular in Indian, Pakistani, Nepali and Bangladeshi cuisine.
You can cook Balloshahi with 11 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Balloshahi:
- 1 cup maida.
- 1 tab spoon dahi.
- Aek chuthai cup ghee.
- Aek chothai cup Pani3 tab spoon maida.
- Oill fry ke lye.
- Ghee bhi le sakte he.
- 2 chtki backing soda.
- Chashni banane ke lye.
- 2 cup chini.
- 1 cup pani.
- 1 chota tukra leemo ka.
It is a famous sweet of Harnaut of South Bihar. 🎦 Balushahi. Balushahi is very soft and tasty when eaten, it also does not require Mawa(dried milk). Badusha or Balushahi Recipe is deep fried Indian festive sweet made with flour and later dipped in sugar syrup. These sweet treats are crispy on the outside, moist, tender, and. balushahi and badusha or badshah in south indian cuisine. balushahi recipe
Step by step how to cook Balloshahi:
- Pehle chashni bana le aek pen me chini Dale Pani dale or chole Par rakh de haki anch Par pakne de or chota lemon ka tukra is me Dal de achi tarh pakaye aek tar ki chashni ho Jaye chola band Kar de.
- Aek bawol me ghee or Pani dale 2 chtki backing soda Dale or mix Karein ab maida Chan Kar Dal de mix Karein dahi Dale or halke hath see ata ghondh le.
- SB mix ho Jaye to 3 chamch maida Dal Kar ate ko set Kar le 10 minute ke lye chor de.
- Ab ate ko 4 hiso me kar le aek hissa le or is ko roll Karein ab is hise ke 4 hise Karein or aek hise ki choti choti gol tikki ki tarh bana le or anghote ki madad see daba Kar side me rakhte Jaye.
- SB isi tarh Kar le or ab oill ko fry ke lye rakhe chole ki anch itni rakhe ke chola band na ho bs itni ab ye balloshahi ko halki anch Par tale or golden hone lage to nikal Kar chashni me Dale or kuch der rakhne ke baad nikal le serve Karein sweet sweet enjoy karein.
badusha finally do visit my other sweet recipes collection with this recipe post of balushahi recipe. Deep fried crunchy dough disks that are cooled and then soaked in a sugar syrup. Balushahi or Badusha is a deliciously deep fried flaky traditional North Indian sweet recipe that is made with flour ghee and yogurt and glazed with cardamom flavoured sugar syrup. #balushahi Balushahi is a traditional dessert originating from the Indian subcontinent. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Balushahi.