Beef and Cabbage Batch 4 - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Beef and Cabbage Batch 4! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Beef and Cabbage Batch 4 with 11 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Beef and Cabbage Batch 4:
- 1-1/3 pound ground sirloin.
- 2 teaspoon mustard powder.
- 2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar.
- To taste pink Himalayan salt.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1-1/2 cup chopped celery.
- 1 large onion diced.
- 1 pound potatoes I used Yukon gold.
- 3 cups sliced carrots cut on a bias.
- 1/2 head medium sized cabbage.
Step by step how to cook Beef and Cabbage Batch 4:
- Slice and chop the vegetables. Dice the potatoes. Chop the cabbage. I also used the celery leaves..
- Brown the beef with the seasonings. Don't drain..
- Ad the vegetables and potatoes to the beef. Add the cabbage and beef broth simmer till potatoes, carrots, and cabbage is tender to your desired doneness. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.