Beef Ribs in an Electric Pressure Cooker - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Beef Ribs in an Electric Pressure Cooker! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Beef Ribs in an Electric Pressure Cooker with 11 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Beef Ribs in an Electric Pressure Cooker:
- 4 lbs beef back ribs - room temp, cut apart into individual ribs.
- 1 tbs olive oil.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 1/2 tsp onion powder.
- 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- 1 (14 oz) can fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- 1 cup unsalted beef stock.
- 1/2 cup marsala wine.
- 2 tbs worcestershire sauce.
- 1 tbs minced garlic.
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary.
Step by step how to cook Beef Ribs in an Electric Pressure Cooker:
- In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, beef stock, marsala, worcestershire sauce, and minced garlic. Set aside. Sprinkle ribs generously with salt, pepper, and onion powder..
- Set cooker to brown/saute. Allow to preheat. When preheated, add 1 tbs olive oil. Brown ribs on each side in batches until all are done..
- Arrange all browned ribs in cooker. Pour sauce mixture evenly over ribs. Place rosemary sprigs on top..
- Lock lid closed, place steam valve into the sealed position. Select meat/stew setting. Ensure pressure is set to high. Set cook timer to 40 minutes..
- When time is up carefully quick release the pressure by using a kitchen utensil to push steam valve to the unsealed position..
- Remove lid when steaming stops. Transfer ribs to a platter (they should be falling off the bone), switch cooker back to brown/saute and thicken sauce with a slurry of cornstarch and water..
- Taste sauce, adjust seasoning if desired. Serve ribs over mashed potatoes or rice, sauce drizzled on top, with a crisp side salad or other tasty veggie. Enjoy!.