Beef Stir Fry Noodles - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Beef Stir Fry Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Beef Stir Fry Noodles with 14 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Beef Stir Fry Noodles:
- Beef, ~0.5-1 lbs (your choice).
- Noodles (your choice).
- Green beans (cut short).
- 1 Red bell pepper for colour,.
- Mushrooms, ~4.
- Green onions.
- Cooking oil.
- Soy sauce.
- Oyster sauce (texture).
Step by step how to cook Beef Stir Fry Noodles:
- Cut all veggie into desired sizes, diced or sliced work best overall..
- Prep noodles as needed. Set aside..
- Season meat with salt and pepper. Cut against the grain into slices no bigger than 1/4"..
- Heat up wok and apply cold oil. Cook meat at medium-high. Set aside..
- Heat up wok and apply cold oil. Stir fry garlic until fragrant, and add the rest of the veggies minus the green onions. Stir fry for 1-2 min..
- Add noodles and meat. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and seasoning to desired taste. Stir fry for another 1-2 min or until desired taste/texture..
- Garnish with green onions and serve..