calzone dough - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this calzone dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! To make calzones, divide dough into four portions. We used our favorite pizza dough to make the dough for calzone and the results are absolutely After assembling and cutting slits into your calzone, you can freeze it. No need to defrost, just add a. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface to knead. Knead the dough until it's smooth and supple Cover the calzone with a damp towel or plastic wrap (grease the underside of it so it won't stick to the.
But Fat Head dough calzones are the most popular. Perfect for a healthy, gluten free lunch box. This homemade calzone recipe is a mixture of sausage, pepperoni and bell peppers, all baked inside pizza dough with plenty of melted cheese.
You can cook calzone dough with 6 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for calzone dough:
- 25 grams yeast.
- 150 ml water.
- 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 tsp honey.
- 400 ml flour.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
Homemade pizza calzones, all things pizza stuffed into homemade pizza dough and baked. It's the best handheld pizza package! One of my earliest posts on SS was my favorite childhood pizza dough. The dough used for a calzone is a yeasted bread or pizza dough, so the first step is to prep your Make pizza dough from scratch or use one that is store-bought.
Step by step how to cook calzone dough:
- Put all the dry ingredients in a pot and mix thoroughly.
- add water, oil and honey and knead for 7-10 minutes until smooth.
- let rest for 30-45 minutes in a warm place with a towel over the pot..
- split into 2 balls (alternatively 4 smaller) and roll into a thin circle.
- add tomatoes sauce and your filling of choice (e.g. cheese, ham, pepperoni etc.).
- fold the dough over the ingredients in a half moon shape and pinch to seal.
- cook for 10-15 minutes in the oven at 250°c.
You can also use a whole wheat. This easy calzone recipe features homemade pizza dough and a veggie and two-cheese filling. View top rated Calzone dough recipes with ratings and reviews. The dough may be made in advance and refrigerated or frozen until ready to use. Allow it to come to room temperature before using and At this point, fill the calzones with your favorite filling recipe.