Cheddar Jalapeno Sausage Bacon Kolaches - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Cheddar Jalapeno Sausage Bacon Kolaches! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Cheddar Jalapeno Sausage Bacon Kolaches with 4 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cheddar Jalapeno Sausage Bacon Kolaches:
- 1 packages Crescents.
- 1/2 lb bacon.
- 1/2 packages Cheddar jalapeno sausage links.
- 1 pinch shredded cheese.
Step by step how to cook Cheddar Jalapeno Sausage Bacon Kolaches:
- Cook the sausage links on a pan until brown (I cut mine in half).
- Cook the bacon either in pan or in oven (for oven line cake pan with aluminum foil and place bacon on pan single layer. Bake about 20 mins at 400°F or until desired crisp).
- Follow the instructions on the crescent, wrap the cooked bacon and sausage in the middle of the crescent as you roll.
- Cook at 350 for about 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.