Cheesy ranch potato bake - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Cheesy ranch potato bake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! Place the potatoes in the baking dish. Season with chili powder, salt, and pepper. Evenly distribute the butter over the potatoes. Looking for another potato bake, I decided to give this one a go. For extra taste, I added sauteed leeks and bacon at the point of adding the cheese and ranch dressing.
Remove casserole from oven and set oven to broil. Cheesy Ranch Potatoes are a staple at our house. They are so easy to make and taste amazing.
You can cook Cheesy ranch potato bake with 16 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cheesy ranch potato bake:
- 5-6 Yukon gold potatoes.
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped.
- 1/4 sweet onion chopped.
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese.
- To taste, Sazon seasoning.
- To taste, Organic No-Salt seasoning (Costco brand).
- 1/4 cup feta cheese.
- 1 cup water.
- 2 heaping spoonfuls of mayonnaise.
- 4 heaping spoonfuls plain whole milk yogurt.
- Ranch mix:.
- 1/3 cup Buttermilk powder.
- 2 tsp dried dill.
- 2.5 tsp granulated garlic.
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper.
- 2 tsp dehydrated onion.
They come together quickly and make the perfect side dish. Once I read a meme about how potatoes are a power food. These Baked Cheesy Ranch Potatoes make the best side dish for any meal. Tender potatoes mix with ranch dressing, cheddar cheese, and seasoning.
Step by step how to cook Cheesy ranch potato bake:
- Pre heat oven to 450°.
- Chop the potatoes into about half inch thick chunks and put on a parchment lined baking sheet with the chopped onion and garlic..
- Dust the top of the pile with the sazon and Organic No-Salt seasoning to taste. Then drizzle with oil and mix until spices and oil coats all the potatoes..
- Bake the potatoes 15 minutes then turn them over and bake for another 10 minutes. You can skip this prebake step if you don't want them to get a color before being combined with the ranch mix..
- While the potatoes are baking make the ranch mix. Combine 4 tbsp of the ranch mix with the water, feta, yogurt and mayo. Store the extra ranch powder mix in a jar in the refrigerator..
- When the potatoes are done drop the oven to 385°. Put the potatoes in a casserole dish top with a cup of mozzarella, then pour the ranch mixture over the top and top again with a cup of mozzarella..
- Bake covered for 1 hour, make sure the liquid is boiling. Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes or so to get a color on the cheese..
- Let cool and serve on the side of just about anything. Or you could add ham to this and it would be a main dish..
Bake until cheese is melted and then serve. I have a love for all things potatoes. Try this Cheesy Ranch Potato Bake recipe, or contribute your own. Season with chili powder, salt and pepper. Evenly distribute the butter over potatoes.