Chicken Dry Roast - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Chicken Dry Roast! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Chicken Dry Roast with 14 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken Dry Roast:
- 500 grams Chicken pieces.
- 2 1/2 Cups Onion, sliced.
- 2 teaspoons Ginger, crushed.
- 2 teaspoons Garlic, crushed.
- 1 number Green chilli, crushed.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chilli powder.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Coriander powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala.
- 1/2 teaspoon Lime juice.
- 1 sprig Curry leaves.
- as required Pepper powder.
- to taste Salt.
- Oil - to saute.
Step by step how to cook Chicken Dry Roast:
- Heat oil in a large pan, saute onion until lightly browned. Add ginger, garlic, green chilli and saute. Add chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder along with little water and saute for few minutes till the oil starts appearing..
- Add chicken pieces and 1/4 cup of water, mix well. Cover and cook until chicken is almost done..
- Now add garam masala, pepper powder, lime juice and curry leaves. Stir well until the gravy is completely dry and coated with chicken..
- Serve hot with rice..