Chicken Tinola - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Chicken Tinola! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Chicken Tinola with 10 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken Tinola:
- 10 chicken drummettes.
- 1 knob ginger; sliced.
- 1/2 onion, cut into wedges.
- 4 cloves garlic; chopped.
- 2 chayotes; cut into 2” chunks.
- 3 handfuls baby spinach.
- 1 cube Chicken bouillon.
- to taste Fish sauce.
- 1 chili; I used Thai chili but Serrano is preferred.
- 1/2 tsp nomnompaleo’s Magic Mushroom Powder (optional).
Step by step how to cook Chicken Tinola:
- Prep your ingredients..
- Sauté your onions in a little oil first. Then add your garlic until fragrant/translucent. (Don’t burn em!).
- Heat up the chicken until it’s no longer pink..
- Fillerup with water! Add 1 chicken bouillon cube. Once it comes to a rolling boil, reduce the heat to med and cover..
- At around 15mins, skim off the oil at the top. Add in the chayote and a whole chili. When cutting your chayote, you wanna make sure you cut off all the white part. It’s tough to eat!.
- Keep boiling on med heat for another 15mins or until the chayote is tender..
- Add in some freshly ground black pepper and 1/2 tsp of magic mushroom powder. This stuff takes it to another level!.
- Turn off the heat, add in your handfuls of spinach, and fish sauce to taste. I started with 3 tbsp fish sauce, and adjusted as needed. Enjoy!.